Truefaced

Saturday, November 05, 2005

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. Psa 121:1

It would be so easy to work on my problem now and clean it up for God.
However, it was those attempts that caused me to fall before.
It would be so easy to ignore what I felt the Holy Spirit was saying to me.
OH yes, I can remember doing that before.
I need His help not to HELP !
I need His help to not believe those condensing lies, "Oh, since He is going to deal with this for you , you can ignore it."

Repentance means that I am going to start doing something else now.
To know what that is exactly , I will have to be not ignoring the problem, but at the same time, be waiting for the Holy Spirit to give me repentance. You must replace something with something. I guess I should say, "When one thing leaves, something else will take it's place."
It will happen. I can choose to be mindful of my need to replace this wrong attitude I have towards people in authority . In particular, people whose choices about money issues , will affect my life. I can learn to say,
(giving the truth in love) ," I do not like your choices. Your choices will affect my life." Instead of secretly hiding my feelings.

I will need the creator of the heavens and earth to help me speak the truth in love. I will need the creator of all things to be on my side. I will need to remember He is for me . Thank-you JESUS. It is such a delight to belong to YOU !

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home