Truefaced

Saturday, April 21, 2007

My journey has taken a new turn. There is now a group. Three, a group. Once you read (click here) this excerpt from my other blog you will know that I am so totally unsure if the group will remain or disband. It will remain by one tremendous miracle (that I am hoping for) THE GRACE OF GOD.
If you have watched the DVD or read the guidebook you know that John Lynch is still not all perfect. He is not even trying to say he is perfect. He is not even trying to say that he has now removed his masks and now so should you. He is not even suggesting that he has managed to end all of hiding styles.
I knew all of this before I asked my friends if they would go on this journey with me. I figured if they liked him, then surely they would put up with me. Then one announces , she really does not like him. I became sure then she would not like me and so announced the whole thing to the group, and can you see, Truefaced groups really need prayer to receive the grace that God is willing to extend to them.
I have now realized that I to was trying to throw away the gift of acceptance that was trying to be given to me.
It has been very hard but I want you to know that God has been preparing me for this very day. In my journey I have many times visited this site (click here) and found the stories being shared there so fit in with my life today. However when they were going on and on about Philemon I really was not sure how to relate to it. Until, I began to see, when this group was formed, I now was possibly Philemon, if I could only believe.
Because of that I am quite sure He will give me another chance .
Also because I watched the Vegetales Jonah video and they sing it so beautifully, "He is a God of second chances." Oh, did I mention that I have decided that it is okay to stay childlike in my faith ? I do not know how that will work when I have to mature into being able to love, but I will work on that later.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home