Truefaced

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

To Love Truth......As you already know there are many benefits from this truefaced journey that we have chosen to go on. One treasure that I have learned to appreciate is that in order to step forward, I must embrace truth.
Truth has not always been my friend, so this new relationship that I am developing with truth is new and exciting.
It not only gives me strength and hope, but also joy.
When I once looked at problems and saw only a dead end , I now find that the same kind of problem will arise and I see a path. It is a narrow path, so narrow that I am totally unsure I can make it . Just the same , I am rejoicing that I now see what I had not been able to see before.
I think it has to do with a desire to know truth.
I think I must have wanted to know truth or I would not have bought the book titled, Truefaced .

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home