Truefaced

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

HOW DO YOU KNOW ME ? I find it interesting that I want to be known .

What I am really saying is I want to be understood . One of my major concerns has been , will the Lord say , He knows me ? The quest to know Him is all so obvious, but how do you gage that He knows you ?

Then I got it ! Who understands me ? How do I know He understands me ? Jesus , through the Holy Spirit leads me to read scripture and inspire me to apply it to my life. Only someone who knows me would know what particular scripture would most fit my life for each day. Only someone who knows me intimately would be able to guide me to just happen to talk to the right person at just the right time and glean some wisdom or encouragement from them that would assure me , that yes, I am on the right path. Or sometimes , correct in a way that I know only He could have shown them how to do it so lovingly.

I still struggle with being able to talk to people . The more confident I am that He knows me and loves me unconditionally, the braver I become to letting others know me. I am kind of hard to understand. I think pictures and I talk about the pictures I see. I don't have a lot of little stories to tell like most folks do. My family did not promote story telling nor take time to enjoy the small things in life. I am learning now how to watch for stories as they happen. This is an ice breaker people use to form friendships and then, they will get to know you, maybe.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home