Truefaced

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Giving myself time to change.
Romans 12:2 speaks of being transformed by the renewing of our minds.
This is not an overnight process. Standing in the room of trusting God ....
......................I wait.
Did you know that the word wait is not always a do nothing word?
In fact I was told that in Isaiah 40:31 wait upon the LORD is an action word. Similar to being used in this sentence : "The waitress did a very good job waiting on our table." Wait in that ref means being ready to do
whatever the LORD would want. How do I find out what He wants ?
By reading His word........Then of course my mind will be renewed.....
I'll change.........in time.........I'll stand in this room called trusting God.

Are there elder brothers in your group ? Are you one ?

Oh it's horrible to be one and know you shouldn't. Pray for the elder brother to come into an understanding of His grace. They are right you know, it is good that they have been doing what the Father wanted them to do all along. They didn't need to wear a mask. They have always done what the Father has wanted them to do...........Oh, but they never had a party.
It is so sad................And now when you are ready to have a party......
they don't like it..............it is so sad...........Just go ahead.......go on in and enjoy the party...........maybe they'll come in later..............


Dancing With My Father God In Fields of Grace.............................(even the elder brother ? )
Yeah.......those who are waiting to change.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home