Truefaced

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Surrender & Love
With all our heart, soul , mind & strength is how we are to love the LORD our God, and teach our children to do the same . Is my understanding of Deut 6: 4-7
When I give Him my heart, I give Him my soul, I give Him my mind and give Him my strength . It is my hope that He then will cut the flesh off of them. Why does He need to do that ? Well, because the way I have loved Him in the past, with my soul, mind, heart and strength really stinks. I think there is some reference to that when the Bible speaks of God's opinion of self-righteousness.
It is that fleshly attempt to please Him that stinks up the place every time.
However, I almost became convinced there would never be a time to express my love to Him. Then I saw it, even as I am offering my flesh to Him , while we go through the book Truefaced Experience together.

Lord,I give You my heart when I believe that You love me ,even when I do not understand what is going on.
I chose in my heart to say, "Blessed be Your name."

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home