Truefaced

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Life Is Different Now . I have this theory, that people do not read long blogs. Therefore the short of it is, when you say to God,"I really want to stop wearing a mask, please help me."
He hears and comes quickly to your side. Then when you say to God, "I really want to stop doing things that makes me feel like putting up a mask again." He reminds you that He is already there by your side, "Let us begin! Now!"
It is amazing to me how when I know what He has said to me, doesn't change what He has said to me. I will say this slower. By knowing what He has said, I sometimes think I can speed things up, take a short cut for Him. Like when I first heard about the trip through the wilderness could have been done in 21 days instead of 40 years. I was sure I could find the 21 day route. The story of David and Goliath , surely can be retold through me and this time , I won't stop and try on Saul's armor. At least I was smart enough to know that if an angel of the LORD appeared I would want to ask him ,whose side was he on. Something else I am smart enough to know. That when Jeicho fell down , it was scary. Life could resemble that story of the Silver Chair for me . For those familiar with the story you remember how when the Chair was destroyed the world around them began to crumble. Even though it was not a world they wanted to stay in , the four friends had to leave hastily. I am giving you all these word pictures and not really telling you what is going on in my life.
The truth is that idolatry is something that people around me are use to me doing. When ever God makes a radical change in you, it is bound to affect others and they may not like it. Be encouraged, do it anyway. You may not lose them, then again you might. Just remember God is on your side and anything worth doing is worth doing well. All of the idols might as well come down. With God's help of course. The best news for me is that the strength that is needed to weld that sword of the SPIRIT , comes from Him.
There are also some masks I have yet to tackle, so I am to be a very busy person.
Then I just simply do not want to do this alone. You all must come with me and let me help you and encourage you. You want to take off your masks too, don't you ? You want to learn how to resist temptation and be delivered from the evil one too, right ? Me too. You want to help me too, don't you ? Yes, I know you do, thank-you for your prayers ,support and encouragement.
I thought maybe it was bad that I wanted a group. Did it mean I was afraid to go alone ? It could of meant that I suppose , at one time. Going alone could mean something bad too.
What is the thing that Paul tells us is better than having faith for mountains to come down ? What is even better than being able to worship being so led by the SPIRIT you know it is a sweet incense to God ? What is better than being able to do all kinds of gifts of the spirit ?
You know, it is love.
How can I learn to love , if I go alone ?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home