Truefaced

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Joy while sitting. Joy while waiting. A new thing happened. While confessing earlier that I was sitting but really standing on the inside ,someone helped me see that was not bad. You know it never occurred to me that it was not bad. That is why we need each other , to help us see things from a different perspective. It is not bad to want to do what you feel God wants you to . And if it's standing but you are being told to sit, you are not bad, if you sit but wish with all your heart you could stand. I am so happy now because I know I really really want to stand . However I also know that I really really want to be submissive to the authorities God has placed over me. So I am waiting and enjoying it just a little more this morning. I'll stand someday. Go ahead and buy your books. Go ahead and start reading them. This book is like no other book I've read. You will want to go through it 15 times at least. Also , this is like the song that never ends , we will be taking off masks until Jesus comes.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home