Truefaced

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

JOY IN DOING.....JOY IN BEING......
JOY IN MY SALVATION.....JOY IN WAITING.....
JOY IN THE LORD.....True joy comes from knowing the Lord. When your life experiences start making sense. This is why this happened, He (Our Lord) was trying to teach me something, there is joy. It must be joy in the Lord. It must also be joy in the Holy Ghost. These times of understanding can only come because the Holy Spirit was allowed to reveal His Truth to me. To live my life in a way that does not quench the Holy Spirit, nor grieve the Holy Spirit, or sin in anyway against the Holy Spirit has been my desire for quite a long time now. With that came a willingness to allow the Holy Spirit to fill me as much as He wants. To not ever tell Him I have enough. You never know how much Holy Spirit you may need. I am constantly aware of sad Christians who are afraid to let their co-workers and employers know ,they are believers in the salvation of Jesus Christ.
They just put a block on a filling of the Holy Spirit that day, that can be the only answer. When you say," fill me, fill me completely Lord," there is no fear of people wondering who you are. You know who you are and you are very glad.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home