Truefaced

Friday, February 03, 2006

YOU HAVE TO LOVE ME....So do I. One thing that goes against the grain of human nature is being told you HAVE to do something. Tell me if I want to do something , I can if I please. This would be our Adamic nature's life of ease. Unfortunately the next step for a lot of people is, okay if I have to do it I will. Then when they try to do it but fail, they feel that they are bad. You told me I have to do this, I tried to do it, I couldn't so that must make me bad. They stick to this cycle and never enjoy being a Christian. In the blog YOU CAN'T COPY THIS I shared the answer to ending this cycle. Yet to apply it you are going to look like you did before. There is going to be one small change though when you fail , you are not going to say you are bad. You are going to say ,"I tried to do this with the grace God. He wants me to do this so I want to do this. I will go to Him and confess , I will receive His forgiveness, I will ask for more grace, I will try again. I will not cover up that I tried and failed. " That last part is why we want to learn how to take off our masks. Once you take off a mask you see that mask has been quenching the Holy Spirit. The new fresh awakening your spirit receives from not having a mask on is like being able to breathe in air that has plenty of oxygen in it. As opposed to years of just enough to get by. I want to learn how to take off all my masks. I want to learn how to consistently not put them back on.
If you read the first chapter of the book, TRUEFACED by Bill Thrall, Bruce McNicol, and John Lynch and it sparks a hope for a more fulfilling life in Jesus, may He bless you. You are not dead yet !
If you have been doing the mask thing for a long time.
If you just recently started wearing a mask, (you do not want to make it a habit ).
If you would like some company as you attempt to change your life style.
Put your e-mail address over there on the side bar. (I have not a clue who does this or if anyone does. It just is some device that alerts you by e-mail when I have updated the blog.)
If you want to give me some personal input ,my e-mail address is available in personal profile.
Come along with me. Let us learn together how to dance in our Father God's field of grace.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home