Truefaced

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

SPEAKING THE TRUTH IN LOVE
FOOTWASHING
May our Father in heaven grant me grace to speak the truth in love.
He loves you, there is no doubt. Any who have read John 3:16 and have ears to hear and hearts that understand, know..........He loves us.
Why we want confirmation to come through the body of Christ, must have something to do with human nature. It never fails that I am disappointed , then I have to remember, they are who they are, like me , human.
Jesus, on the other hand is Divine. Yet we are told by Him, that we can be like Him. The ability to love divinely must be included in that promise . I really wonder if people are expecting it to happen someday. Am I the only one ?

2 comment(s):

I think that sometimes we expect confirmation to come in a certain package or by certain words said. When we're receiving confirmation, we have to accept it just as it is and not always what we expect it to be.

By Blogger Chris Beason, at 8:31 AM  

You are right annette ....love from God comes in many different ways through people and not always the way we expect.

By Blogger Diane B, at 3:27 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home