Truefaced

Friday, December 09, 2005

YOU ARE HERE ! HERE AM I .
Maps are wonderful ! You can find the path to your destination just by studying the map. However, how much good is a map if you do not know where you are ? A person comes along and sees you studying the map.
"Oh, hello ! I see you are planning on going somewhere. You are looking at a map."[Journey man] "Yes, " you say," but because I do not know where I am on this map, the map is not doing me much good."
" I do not know where you are either," the Journey man replies. "but that is a beautiful map you are holding. I know about your destination ! I have been traveling to that spot for quite some time now. Would you like to hear about some of my adventures ? Perhaps then if you find yourself on the same path some of the landmarks will look familiar to you . "
And so it is that I am blogging today. Talking to fellow map lookers who have in mind the same destination as mine. I do not know where you are.
Here am I.
The recommended steps for changing my hiding styles are (taken from the book Hiding From Love ) : accept own mediocrity and that of others.
allow loving others to see badness and imperfections.
repent of omnipotence ; recognize freedom of others to leave us, allow them to choose them to choose to suffer.
Accept, allow and allow. Sounds like giving up control to me.
Trusting that there is a LIVING LOVING GOD available to us all.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home