Truefaced

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

MY GOD HE IS A LION ! HE IS NOT TAME !

Where was the Ark of the covenant during those days in 2 Kings ? The people had been dubbed into believing it was okay to worship the God they believed had delivered them from Egypt by worshipping a golden calf. Had they lost the Ark ? I think so. Where was the presence of the LORD ? How could they reach Him. Of course, long ago back when their forefathers realized God was real, they requested Moses do the talking to Him for them. Why was that ? I know the answer as most of you who are attempting this Truefaced Experience journey know. He is not tame !

Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly before His throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Oh that boldly part. I can turn around and not go in and no one will ever know the difference. I and He alone are aware of my sins. If I don't go in I can pretend that I did . I can do better. I won't judge my brother this week LORD, I promise. You can look at my face. I will think only loving thoughts while I am around him, I promise. I don't really have to go in do I ? That part about the vail being ripped from the top to the bottom really didn't mean that I can go in now, did it ? Didn't it mean that my pastor can go in now ? Didn't it mean that just special people can go in now ?
Did it mean that you want me to go in ?

Hebrews 9 seems to be all about my answer. Hebrews 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God ?

You do realize don't you that Jesus is The Way, The Truth and The Life and no man comes to the Father but through Him. As hard as it is, let us keep trying to be real . Better is one day in His courts, better is one day in His house than a thousand else where. I can not spend another day pretending. I have wasted so many days already. I am afraid. Better that I stand here afraid than back up. Godly sorrow waves over me. Jesus protect me from the liar who would want me to believe any lie. Jesus speak truth to my heart. Jesus You are the way. I look to what You did while You were here on earth. What clues did You give me ? Jesus You are the life. You are all I need. You are all I need. You are all I need.

1 comment(s):

Very nice site!
Venlafaxine affect periods tenuate shipped to uk

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:00 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home