Truefaced

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Thought for the day: How do I know that God really wants to have a relationship with me ?

My whole concept of God has been that He has been trying to do a job.
Everything He has done ,it had to do with the job He was doing.
It never occurred to me that He might want to do a job ,plus have a relationship with me. I do not suppose I have ever thought about being able to do a job right plus have a relationship. I have always wanted to do the job right so that I could have the relationship. Tell me I do not have to do it right and that I can still have a relationship and I am baffled.
I thought that was what it was all about. Doing the job right.

Some of you are glad that I have found this out. Some of you are right where I am so I hope you are encouraged to know you are not alone.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home