Truefaced

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

IT IS UNBELIEF ! HELP THOU OUR UNBELIEF,
MAY WE BELIEVE WE ARE WHO YOU SAY WE ARE.
MAY WE BELIEVE WHO YOU SAY OUR BROTHER IS.

Do you sing this song at church ? I am a flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow, a wave tossed in the ocean, a vapor in the wind. Still you hear me when I'm calling, Lord you catch me when I'm falling, You tell me who I am. I am Yours. Every word of this is so true. Spoke with the inspiration of the Psalms it speaks for us today.

If this song rings true to your own experience, please be encouraged it is hard to believe when He tells you , "you are His." Believing this is what it is all about. This is walking without falling, yet He catches us when we do.

I don't know of anyone who never falls. "Lord, help thou my unbelief ," can be heard from my lips often. Yet , I say them. I say them because the opposite of believing is not believing and people , "Don't go there."

Please , if for any reason you have thought it was okay to think less of yourself than what He has told you. REPENT. REPENT now.

I didn't say go off half cocked (as my daddy use to call it ) and do a bunch of fool stuff. Do a little , then look for fruit. Expect rebuke. You are going to make mistakes. Get up, didn't He catch you when you fell ? I know He did .

Why am I on this soap box ? I wouldn't be , except that I just realized , what has held true for me , holds true for my brother and sister.
To the extent that I am willing to struggle to believe that I am who God says I am, I ought to be able to do that for them. I am being a little hard on myself. So I am sure I am being hard on you. Please, forgive.

Let us together, realize we do serve a loving God who will forgive us for all our sins. If we confess them to Him ,He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us of all unrighteousness. Self centeredness , selfishness, and self interest are sure to be included.

Come dance with me ,
in my Father God's field of grace.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home