Truefaced

Monday, January 16, 2006

Touch not God's anointed , do my prophets no harm. I suppose this would be a hard subject for a pastor of a church to speak on. Especially if he reckoned himself anointed . There are so many ways one can harm the anointed that it would surely require a series , if he was to do the subject justice.
I would not even go across the street to see a famous evangelist that appears on TV daily. Once or twice a year as I am flipping through the channels , I might stop and watch the people worship God. They seem so caught up in giving Him glory, they seem so able to unashamably give worship to the most High.
It never occurred to me that I had been coveting. Looking longingly at what others get to do.
It didn't seem bad. It was not until yesterday that I was informed that those poor people are all being led astray. They are being taught to believe in a false god. How sad for them. How glad I am that the Lord never said, "Go over to that guy's tent."
A warning and a clear reason for not doing something is a shepherd's responsibility.
Until yesterday, I was only aware that my shepherd did not like this guy very much.
Everytime he would say something about him, that scripture, Touch not my anointed ,do my prophets no harm , would come to my mind. Now I do not think he was doing him any harm.
Now that he clearly stated why he did not like what he teaches and how unbiblically sound it is.
There are people who judge those in authority without giving much thought as to whether or not they are anointed. It grieves me that the Biblical way of dealing with differences of opinion are not more commonly practiced.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home