Truefaced

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Do You Know me ? My most important question of the Lord. I dare not work at letting others know me but miss the most important One of all. Also, it is His answer that always gives me courage to go on ,and give you ,the body of Christ another chance, to know me. Back to my first thought, does He know me ? He does, every time He reminds me of who I am. A small blade of grass, that can choose to be green and fruitful, or hide and be all brown and barely existing.
Is this a bad question to ask Him ? I have decided , NO it is not.
Jesus asked the people several times, did they know who He was.
There are only a few who seem to know me but how I praise God for those few. They also know how easy it would be for me to hide and be that barely existing brown blade of grass. They cheer me on when I try to stretch out and let all of His light shine on me ! Even if it seems that I can only do this for short spaces of time they cheer me on, remembering while I was not hiding sure that I will come out again. It is His light shining on me that they rejoice in ! Not what I have done. This I think is the best part about my few friends who know me. The LORD is exalted for everything !
I want to know others as these few know me. To love with the love of the LORD and not from the love of our fleshly soul. It is a gift ! Both for the receiver and the giver ! The Joy of the Lord is your strength as you travel along side your friend.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home