Truefaced

Sunday, March 19, 2006

TRUEFACED EXPERIENCE So how is your truefaced experience going ? My experience is one of greater and greater awareness of the GRACE of God. In my hopes to take off my masks, He showed me more than I ever dreamed possible remained to still come off. I have decided though to continue on. It is a misnomer though for a Christian to think that they will become Christ like ALONE. That won't happen. I never will learn to love with Christ like love if I become a LONE RANGER and just preach from my blog. Actually this blog was started because I thought a group at my church might form and we would go through this book together. Knowing how judgmental I am and how I always have to say something, I thought I'd under a pen name, say my somethings on the blog. Thus sparing them my stuff at meetings. For those who have bought the book and guidebook you can see these group meetings that they suggest are not meetings that require a great ability on anyone's part to lead. It is set up so you just pick a date and time to meet . Greeting people and turning on the TV to play the DVD for a few minutes. Then listening. That was my plan. Talking on the blog. It was a good plan. I thought. And while I was waiting for my pastor to okay the book, I thought I would go ahead and get warmed up with my stuff. My critical judgmental attitude warps my thinking a lot of times. When ever new enlightenment comes it is usually after a fresh awareness of God's Grace and Mercy and a repentance of my judging. However, I am not saying like"repentance :where she doesn't do this anymore." I am saying like "repentance: I can not stop being me please show me how." That must count as repentance, or else it is not the repentance that I get blessed for. Maybe it is because my heart gets broken.
Regardless it is as if oil is poured upon my head and joy of being in His presence floods my soul and hope of His righteousness filling me comes. Then I judge. Oh, usually not to long after that. I just had a quiet afternoon at home. Took a nap. Dreamt a dream, and judged someone in my dream. Oh, I know dreams don't always mean anything, but this one did. It was right, in my heart I have thought a million times "why would she do that ?" Whose business was it ? Not mine. (I have a very dull life. Maybe I just have to judge others because I am interested in what other people do. You think?)
Oh well, the main thing is , that I do not quit going to Him for forgiveness. His mercies are new every morning . The carnal Christian might want to suggest that He is going to get tired of washing my feet. They would be carnal, because there are Christians "believe it or not" that think Christ is limited to human abilities. Of course, no human could bare as long with me as Christ Jesus can, praise Him, praise Him, for Who He is !
Just because there might be some people who would like to go along with me through the guidebook I am going to start a new blog called Truefaced Guidebook. If you go to my personal profile you will find it there. Once you click on it you can mark it as a favorite and you should be able to just go to that and skip, my stuff , if you want to. Stuff over here. Answers to the questions like I would give if we were having a meeting there. Best part you can just go along and I will never know. However, this is the part I hope you hear. I have found, meeting or not, These questions have helped me be honest with God. They have helped me realize that all He has wanted was me, not my good works or words. I have a more meaningful relationship with Christ Jesus today because of someone taking the time to write this up and say,"Hey, guess what I found out, God's love is unconditional, want to see ?"

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home