Truefaced

Sunday, April 23, 2006

TESTING ONE TWO THREE, TEST, TEST, In case you are wondering, it is still there, that critical , judgmental self. However, I decided , okay, I messed up again, I am going on. Before long , I actually thought of what I could have done differently and ended with just expecting the Holy Spirit to show this person that there is joy in obedience. Well, something about obedience. Anyway, you would have thought the fellow speaking today at my church had been able to know what had gone on in my head. Several times he said, "I can't be responsible for what someone feels the Holy Spirit is showing them to do." "I am not the Holy Spirit " he said. Oh, I wish I could be around him for awhile. Maybe that attitude would rub off on me.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home